Email is the quickest, easiest, and fastest way for us to connect. I’m on the ‘gram, but that’s about it. Best thing to do is email me and I will get back to you within 2-3 business days because I have littles at home and they don’t like it when I return emails in their presence, so massive thanks in advance for your patience.
Blog: Recommendations, Collaborations, Partnerships
“We can work it out. We can work it out.”Paul McCartney, The Beatles
I’m a big believer in community and all of us melding our gifts and interests together to make something totally awesome. If you’re looking for a way we can do something together, whether it’s recommending your business or promoting an upcoming event, contact me via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casual Questions and Queries
Maybe you don’t want to work with me, and you’re also not here for U!Shine. Rather, you’re just here to be here and want to talk a little bit more. That works, too! Shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Press of the Past
Here is a list of podcasts and publications that have featured my voice or writing:
- FhWien/Der Standard, pg. 21: Die 6 besten englischsprachigen (Expat-)Blogs
- Austrian Adaptation: Best Vienna Blogs for Your City Inspiration
- True Gold Magazine: Finding Hope, Promise, and Faith in the Midst of Anxiety
- HelloGiggles.com: 7 Signs You’re Decent At Speaking A Second Language
- The Local: Austria’s News In English: An American Expat At Home In Vienna
- Expat Focus: Recommended Social Media Accounts
- Expats Blog: Austria
- Retirement and Good Living: Life in Vienna, Austria